Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 2011 Card Workshop




What was that I said about "not playing catch up"? Well that plan was great, until I broke my Nikon D40 camera last weekend. :( Yes, I am in mourning. Let's hope that Nikon can work their super powers and fix it up pretty for me. (Do you think they might add some bling too? That would be awesome!)



Anyway, I held my 2nd card workshop in July. I featured three of the paper packs that will be retiring at the end of July - Sweetheart, Wings & Miracle. Here are the cards that we made:

















The reason for the two different Paper Lanterns cards? Well, I forgot to factor in annual convention when I placed my order and therefore, the goodies that I wanted for my card workshop did not arrive on time. uh-oh. Never fear, CTMH's wonderful products are easy to mix and match so a few simple changes and I was ready again! So, I decided to share both versions on my blog for fun. :)


Once again, I was pleased with the results and I think everyone had lots of fun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment