Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fall / Winter CTMH Idea Book

Wow! Color me impressed. This new idea book is absolutely amazing and the best one so far if I do say so myself. I have made 3 layouts from the Elemental Paper Packet that are for my first scrapbooking workshop at the end of August. The papers were so easy to use and the layouts turned out great. From the leftover, I made 17 cards for my card workshop this Thursday, SEVENTEEN! I am very pleased with the changes to the paper that CTMH brought out in this latest idea book. I can't wait to play with my other goodies. It's going to be a fantastic and fun fall 2011! :)

The other two cards I have planned for the workshop this Thursday are with the Roxie papers and Dreamin' papers. I will post pictures on Thursday night after the fun. I think the hardest part is going to be figuring out what I have to buy in my next order! It all looks so yummy. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment